I have nothing profound to say today 🙂 Busy getting ready for my daughter’s family to spend the afternoon and have supper with us.
I do want to invite you to know my Savior, if you haven’t already met Him. Jesus wants nothing more than for all to come to Him for salvation. If you aren’t sure you’re on your way to heaven, please message me and I’ll be more than happy to share the way to heaven with you. Nothing would be a better start for the New Year than to know Jesus Christ.
Here is the simple way to salvation:
- Romans 3:10 and 3:23 tell us that all are sinners, coming short of the mark of perfection.
- Romans 5:8 tells us that sin came into the world through Adam, and that death, because of sin, has passed upon all men.
- Romans 6:23 confirms that what we earn for sin is eternal separation from God in hell; but that His gift to us is eternal life through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Romans 10: 9-10 tells us that if we say we believe in Jesus, and actually do believe in our hearts, that we are saved.
- Romans 10:13 says that whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved. No conditions, no take-backs.
It would be my joy to talk more with you about all of this. I’m making this an open invitation for you to contact me if you want to know how you can experience forgiveness and salvation.
What could be better than to start the new year in a right relationship with God?